- Wake up and splash your face with cold water. This will help to wake you up and reduce puffiness.
- Brush your teeth and tongue. This will freshen your breath and remove any bacteria that may have accumulated overnight.
- Shave. If you have facial hair, this is the time to shave. Be sure to use a sharp razor and shaving soap, cream or gel to avoid irritation.
- Moisturise. After shaving, apply a moisturiser to your face to keep your skin hydrated and protected.
- Style your hair. Use a comb or brush to style your hair as desired. If you use hair product, apply it now.
- Exercise. Engaging in physical activity is good for overall health and can boost energy levels and focus.
- Dress up and have breakfast. Choose appropriate attire, and have a healthy breakfast to fuel your day.
This is a basic morning grooming routine that can be adjusted to fit your personal preferences and lifestyle. Remember to also stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking plenty of water and also to use sunscreen as needed to protect your skin.